-
March 10th, 2007, 07:29 PM
#1
Inactive Member
dude!!! where did those mushrooms on your pizza come from?
-
March 11th, 2007, 04:01 AM
#2
moderator
<center>Guster's Last Stand</center>
Well, I had another one of those strange message board dreams last night.
In this one, from what I remember, I was General George Guster and there I was, with my troops, about to be attacked in the Battle Of The Big Little Horn! We were surrouded by throngs of Evil Stick Figures, lifesize and deadly, with weapons that ranged from pointed sticks to WMD and frankly, I'm surprised I didn't wake right up.
They were THAT scary looking!
Corporal Wingnut was quietly playing...on his harmonica, a few yards away as we all sort of took in the moment! Sargent Ellanoize broke the silence by saying "yesirree, them's some mighty menacing looking stickfigures out there. How many of 'em you s'pose there is?" Captain Jettster quickly answered, "plenty!" Private Charles chimed in with, "more than enough, if'n you ask me!"
I found myself saying, "hey troopers, don't lose hope! You never know what could happen here." "Like what" Corporal Wingnut asked, laying down the harmonica and picking up his carbine. "Yeah, like what General Guster" questioned Ensign Sportyfan, "and why should a navy man have to be here in the first place?"
"Well, I don't really know Ensign but maybe JUST maybe....some kind of miracle will happen here," I told them all, with as much reassurance, as I could possibly muster.
"Oh get real General Guster Guster," Private Michaela Michaela retorted, "we are all about to meet our maker, and you know it!" "Yeah" Captain Jettster added, "we've had it."
"Well, as for me, I believe in miracles" said Private Devil! "Me too," said Sargent Ellanoize and then it was repeated by Corporol Wingnut and then by Ensign Sportyfan and soon we were all chanting it! "I believe in miracles!!! I believe in miracles!!!"
Major Wolverine, came out of the command wagon and asked me what all the commotion was all about but Private Michaela Michaela was quick to reply, with, "we are going to win this battle sir!"
Major Wolverine scratched his head and asked me, "Hey Triple G, are you just blowing smoke or do you really know of some divine intervention that's about to occur hereabouts? Cause that's what we would need. We're twenty miles from the fort, no reinforcements are on their way. We are on our own here dude!"
With an overwhelming inner confidence I found myself speaking these words, "something tells me we are NOT alone. I sense a powerful presence."
Just then, ungodly war cries started filling the air in the distance and we could see the rampaging stick figures coming toward us. Hundreds of them, whooping and hollering and waving their weapons, threateningly, as they got nearer and nearer!
"Well soldiers, it looks like this is it" I started to shout, when suddenly a large silvery cloud appeared in the sky and SuperGal emerged from it, riding her GRRREAT white flying steed! Clad in her silvery SuperGal outfit, her long blonde hair, flowing in the breeze! She was a sight for sore eyes big time, to say the least.
Our attackers stopped in their tracks and looked toward the sky. They were obviously mesmerized, just like we were, by the grandeur, which was occurring right before our very eyes!
A striking visual, for sure!
Of coarse, everyone had heard of the legendary SuperGal but figgered she was just a myth. I rubbed my eyes and looked again!
Yep, it was SuperGal alright. She sat there on her horse looking at us all, shaking her head, in utter disbelief!
When she spoke, her voice filled the air and her words were clear and to the point!
"There will be no war here. You will all live in peace!" Then, she pulled a chainsaw from a special SuperGal saddle holster and with one quick pull of the rope, she was ready for action!
She waved that chainsaw in the air and <font size="1">R</font>eved the motor, repeatedly, the sound echoing through the hills!
"What's she going to do" asked Lieutenant Dawny, flanked by privates CCfan and HomeGirl?
Their eyes upon me, waiting for my answer, I was trying to imagine just what that might be, as SuperGal's chainsaw got louder and louder and then, to my total dismay, I realized the sound of the reving motor was not a chainsaw at all, it was my neighbor's motorcycle, right outside my window, and that was it, my dream was over!
I tried to go back to sleep, to finish it but that never works.
Still, I can't help but wonder what SuperGal was going to do with that chainsaw. The last thing I noticed, was her dismounting the horse with it and walking toward a giant log that had suddenly appeared out of nowhere!
What do you other SuperGal Peeps think she was about to do? [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]
Just CCurious!
[img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Gus
-
March 11th, 2007, 04:17 AM
#3
Inactive Member
General Guster I found these funny parts of a cactus our native american friends we chew on.
It's called Peyote!
Oh General Gus I need to sit for a while
-
March 12th, 2007, 01:27 PM
#4
Inactive Member
GusGus - and I thought MY dreams were interesting.
I don't know why I was a private though. In ROTC I made Sargeant my first year.
[img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] Cass
-
March 12th, 2007, 02:20 PM
#5
moderator
In my nocturnal capacity as General Guster, I now grant you a field promotion Michaela Michaela!
Congratulations Sargeant (first class) Michaela Michaela! *salutes*
Your leadership abilites, in my dreams, are par excellance!
SuperGal coulda used your help in some of her previous adventures,
for sure!!!!
Dream on!
[img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img]
GusGus
-
March 12th, 2007, 03:25 PM
#6
moderator
I ran into my neighbor, out by the dumpster, a while ago and I asked him if anyone had ever told him that his motorcycle sounds a lot like a chainsaw!
Apparently not. He just laughed and disappeared into his apartment!
BTW, I haven't used dream enhancers in years!
Not that there is anything wrong with it!
Not that there is anything right with it, though!
You know what I mean!
[img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Gus
-
March 12th, 2007, 08:00 PM
#7
Inactive Member
All the way to Sargeant first class!!!!!!!
Guess that makes me a Sargeant Major then Eh, General Guster!
No fraternizing with the inlisted personel General Guster!! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
March 13th, 2007, 02:42 AM
#8
moderator
<font size="1">Psst...I'll make a deal with ya Corporal!
You can be a Sargeant Major if I can fraternize with Lieutenant Michaela Michaela!</font>
Quid pro quo?
[img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/shhh.gif[/img]
GGG
-
March 13th, 2007, 09:18 AM
#9
Inactive Member
<font size="1">psst, deal</font>
-
March 13th, 2007, 11:03 AM
#10
Inactive Member
great, now, Wingy is my superior officer! Oy! Its ok GusGus, you can fraternize with me alllllllll you want! I got nothin' but love for you baby!
[img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks